No matter the occasion, the City of Delano has a venue to suit your needs! Our parks and facilities are great for parties, receptions, weddings, meetings and more! For questions on reserving the facilities listed below, please contact City Hall at 763-972-0550. Rental rates are subject to change without notice.
Central Park Buildings. The Bingo Stand, Gazebo, Concession Stand and Splashpad are available to rent for your next event!
Community Meeting Room. The Community Meeting Room is located in the upper level of the Delano Heritage Center at 140 Bridge Avenue East. The Community Meeting Room can be used for a variety of events including meetings, family events, concerts and dances. The room holds 99 people but is not handicapped accessible.
Riverside Commons. Riverside Commons is located at 10 West Bridge Avenue. The building is 7,000 square feet and can be rented in block increments or full day rental. This is a great building to hold large family and community events!
• City of Delano functions
• ISD 879 functions
• Non-profit organizations and community groups comprised of 75% or more Delano residents
• All other non-profit organizations or community groups conducting organization activities (not fundraising*)
• Delano residents for individual or private use
• Delano-based businesses, for-profit groups, and private agencies for private use
• All other non-profit organizations or community groups conducting a fundraising* activity
• Non-Delano residents for individual or private use
• Non-Delano-based businesses, for-profit groups, and private agencies for private use
*Fundraising is defined as a specific event intended to raise money for any cause, organization, group or purpose, including but not limited to charging for attendance, requiring purchase of consumables, products or service or solicitation of donations at event.