Church of St. Mary of Czestochowa
- Church was established in 1884.
- Mass on Saturdays, 6 p.m.; Sundays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 8:30 a.m.
- Church organizations: Men’s Club, Council of Catholic Women.
Crow River Church
Converge Worldwide, formerly known as the Baptist General Conference
Meets at Delano Middle School (700 Elm Ave E.)
Office: 1500 Co. Rd. 24, Medina
Phone: (763) 230-6300
Clergy: Pastor Aaron Sorenson
- Services Sunday at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday night programming for children and youth
- Crow River Church established in 2010.
Delano Evangelical Free Church
730 Elm Avenue E.
Phone: (763) 972-2393
Clergy: Pastor Peter Johannsen, Family & Youth Pastor Josh Hutchcraft
- Worship services Sundays at 8:30 and 10 a.m.
- Coffee House: 5th-12th grade 3:30 p.m. Tuesday
- Youth Groups at 6:30 p.m., Adult Bible Study at 6:45 p.m. Wednesday
- Church organizations: Joyful Heart Preschool, 33 months through pre-kindergarten, licensed.
Delano United Methodist Church
- Church was established in 1869.
- Worship services are Sundays at 10:30 a.m. with Sunday School available during worship for infants through 4th-grade.
- Fellowship after service.
Light of Christ Lutheran Church
- Church was established in 1985.
- Worship Services September through May are Sundays at 8:15 and 10:45 a.m.
- Summer Worship Services (Memorial Day – Labor Day) Sundays at 9 a.m.; Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Sunday School (3 years-grade 6) at 9:30 a.m. Adult Bible Study at 9:30 a.m.
Mt. Olive Lutheran Church
- Church was established in 1912.
- Worship services Sundays, 9 a.m., Family Bible Hour, Sunday School ages 3-8th grade at 10:15 a.m., Mondays, 7 p.m.
- Church organizations: Bible classes Wednesday and Thursday, Youth Confirmation Classes, Youth Group, Prayer Chain, Altar Guild, Women’s Club, Jesus Cares ministry, Parent/Teacher Organizations.
- Completed a major building project in 2007.
Old Apostolic Lutheran Church
- Church was established in 2016
- Worship services Sundays, 11 a.m., Sunday school at 9:45 a.m. except first Sunday of every month
- Special spring services: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, April 21; Saturday, April 22; Sunday, April 23
The Parish of St. Maximilian Kolbe
Clergy: Father Nathan LaLiberte and Deacon Joseph Kittok
Phone: (763) 972-2077, Mailing address: 204 S. River St., PO Box 470 Delano
- Current membership is 2,562 parishioners (904 families)
- Parish affiliated with St. Maximilian Kolbe School, grades preschool through sixth.
St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
401 North River St.
- Communion service Monday at 8:30 a.m. Mass Wednesday-Thursday at 8:30 a.m., 8:30 a.m. Fridays in summer, and Saturday at 5 p.m. Confessions Thursday before and after 8:30 a.m. mass, and Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Church was established in 1904.
St. Peter’s Catholic Church
217 South Second St.
- Mass on Sundays at 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., Tuesdays at 6 p.m. with confession at 5 p.m., and Fridays at 8:30 a.m. during the school year.
- Church was established in 1865.
St. Paul’s United Church of Christ
United Church of Christ
PO Box 187
201 Buffalo Street
Phone: (763) 972-6689
Clergy: Pastor Bridget Haefner
- Church was established in 1879.
- Worship services Sundays 9:15 a.m., followed by fellowship
Assembly of God
9090 Hwy. 12 East, PO Box 136
Phone: (763) 972-3334
Clergy: Pastor Paul Risdall
- Church was established in 1992.
- Worship services are Sundays at 10 a.m.
- Mid-week activities are Wednesdays at 6:45 p.m.